The OMNIA IPL comes with 5 unique wavelengths or filters, each designed to target a specific skin condition or a target “chromophore”
- 480nm Filter - Designed to treat acne.
- 530nm Filter - The 530nm filter’s primary target is pigment and sun spots.
- 590nm Filter - The 590nm Filter is designed to target telangiectasias and small broken blood vessels caused by sun damage, smoking, drinking and pollution.
- 640nm Filter - The 640nm Filter targets hair removal for lighter skin types I-II.
- 690nm Filter- The 690nm Filter targets hair removal for darker skin types III-IV.